10 WAYS THAT YOU CAN HELP
1. Attend an event-Look at our EVENTS page and BARk Facebook page often to see what upcoming events you are available to attend. When at the event, visit out BARk table to support us in person! Don’t forget to visit and support our vendors by purchasing their awesome products/services.
2. Monetary donation-Click the pink DONATE button at the top of this page to make a monetary donation of your choice at any time. Any amount helps!!
3. Amazon wishlist-Visit our Amazon Smile “wishlist” by clicking the button to purchase a pet supply/food item and it will be sent directly to BARk.
4. Fundraisers-Check out our Facebook page to see online fundraising opportunities that support BARk. We recently did a Pampered Chef online party and will be adding other online fundraising opportunities soon!
5. Donate food and supplies- We are always accepting unopened pet food and new pet supplies. We cannot accept opened/expired food or used pet supplies as we do not want to take the chance of spreading germs from one pet to another. We will also gladly accept gift cards.
6. Clean out your closet-Did you know that BARk has a donation bin located in our parking lot behind the building? If you have clothing that you would like to donate to Community Aide, please consider using our donation bin. BARk receives a percentage of the funds generated from the items collected from our bin. You get an organized closet while helping a non-profit organization....that sounds like a win-win!!
7. Donate your pet’s unused, unexpired medication- If you have pet medication that your pet did not use and it has not yet expired....donate it to BARk. We do occasionally donate medications to needy pets after verifying the need through the pet's veterinarian. If you have medication to donate, please call 717-880-2957 to arrange a time to drop it off at our office.
8. Are you a vendor or own a business?- During the year we host several events and we would love to showcase your awesome products and/or services. If you are interested in participating in one of our events, please contact us at 717-880-2957 for more information. It is a great way to get your name out there and help out a non-profit at the same time!
9. Volunteer-Become a BARk volunteer. Call our office (717-880-2957) or email us for more information.
10. Awareness-Spread the word to your friends and family about BARk and all the wonderful work we do so they can consider supporting BARk too.
Without volunteers and donations, we cannot provide the services/supplies we donate to the families and pets in our community. Thank you for your ongoing support!