Needy Pet Drive Application 2023
Date: Saturday, December 23, 2023
Time: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Where: BARk Headquarters, 1381 West Poplar Street, York, PA 17404-in the alley behind the building
BARk has established a Needy Pet Drive for the purpose of providing pet supplies to needy animals in West York Boro as well as surrounding areas. Our desire is to help your pets. In order to assure that we are servicing you and your pets in the best manner, we need to understand you and your circumstances. Your information will only be used by BARk in order to determine if you are eligible for assistance. **We cannot supply food for feral cats! We can only supply food/supplies for house cats!**
1. Applications must be turned in no later than Friday, December 1th.
*ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER HOUSEHOLD PLEASE.*
2. Please fill out the below application and submit. We will contact you via email once your application is approved.
3. You will need to print the confirmation email that contains the confirmation number to bring to pick-up.
4. You must present a photo ID to pick up your donation. If you need someone else to pick up your donations, they must be listed at the pick-up person on the application and have a photo ID or they can not receive your donations- no exceptions.
5. Pick up times are 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm at BARk Headquarters (please use the alley behind the building) on Saturday, December 23rd.
6. If you have any questions, please contact us at